ONLINE REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
Pasadena Convention Center
300 E Green St., Pasadena, CA 91101
September 28, 2019 (Sat.)
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
alcohol sampling ends at 3pm
Click here to view 2019 expo flyer
What is Japanese Food & Restaurant Expo?
Mutual Trading Japanese Food & Restaurant Expo is the largest showcase of Japanese food, alcohol beverage, and restaurant supplies and is the principal meeting place for food-service professionals and suppliers.
Hosted annually in Los Angeles, and in New York, the expo attracts thousands of food retailers, food-service business owners, trade professionals, and chefs.
Is the Expo open to the public?
Expo is not open to general public. This is strictly a trade show and is open to those in food-service businesses only.
Can I bring my kids to the Expo?
This is a trade show for professionals. No one under 18 is allowed.
Is the parking free?
Attendees are responsible for own parking fees. Public parking is available near the event site. All day fees average $12.
- Marengo Garage (280 East Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91101)
- Paseo Colorado (381 East Green St., Pasadena, CA 91101)
- Los Robles Garage (400 East Green St., Pasadena, CA 91101)
- Pasadena Convention Center Garage (300 East Green St., Pasadena, CA 91101)
- South Los Robles Garage (199 South Los Robles, Pasadena, CA 91101)