For access code, please contact your MTC Sales Representative.
To become our customer, click here.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!
Walk-in registration is available onsite. Please bring valid ID.
Pasadena Convention Center
300 E Green St., Pasadena, CA 91101
Saturday, September 28, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
alcohol sampling ends at 3pm
Click here to view 2019 expo flyer
Click here to view 2019 Medama info
What is Japanese Food & Restaurant Expo?
Mutual Trading Japanese Food & Restaurant Expo is the largest showcase of Japanese food, alcohol beverage, and restaurant supplies and is the principal meeting place for food-service professionals and suppliers.
Hosted annually in Los Angeles, and in New York, the expo attracts thousands of food retailers, food-service business owners, trade professionals, and chefs.
Is the Expo open to the public?
Expo is not open to general public. This is strictly a trade show and is open to those in food-service businesses only.
Can I bring my kids to the Expo?
This is a trade show for professionals. No one under 18 is allowed.
Is the parking free?
Attendees are responsible for own parking fees. Public parking is available near the event site. All day fees average $12.
- Marengo Garage (280 East Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91101)
- Paseo Colorado (381 East Green St., Pasadena, CA 91101)
- Los Robles Garage (400 East Green St., Pasadena, CA 91101)
- Pasadena Convention Center Garage (300 East Green St., Pasadena, CA 91101)
- South Los Robles Garage (199 South Los Robles, Pasadena, CA 91101)
MUST SEE | LEARN | TASTE
Rice vs Rice: The Ultimate Rice Taste-Off
- UTLS Super Frozen Seafood: Taste the Fresh Difference on KUROSHIO HON-MAGURO from Kochi, Japan!
- Sake Terroir, Exploring Japan’s Regional Sake
- Bubbling Up! The Next Biggest Sake Trend: Discover Sparkling Sake & Cheese Pairing
- Building Profitable Shochu Cocktail Menus
- Showcasing Unique and Distinctive Wines from Yamanashi and Nagano
- Craft Beer Evolution: Featuring Unique Ingredients for Elevated Drinking Experience
- White Chinaware Exclusive: 30% OFF
- Showroom-Wide Specials: Up to 25% OFF
SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS
Subject to change
- 10:30am - 11:10am
Zero Waste: Redefining Wagyu Scraps & Trimmings
Trade Tricks to Using Every Ounce of Miyazaki Beef
by Nobuo Fukuda, Chef & Owner, Teeter House
- 11:30am - 12:10pm
How to Increase Sake Sales and Satisfy Customers’ Wants
Panel Discussion by Mark Tarbell, Chef & Owner, Tarbell’s, and Yuko Sakurai, Beverage Director, Shunji Japanese Cuisine
- 12:30pm - 1:10pm
Koji Fermentation: Secret to a Happy Gut and Healthy Life
by Shoko Baba, Fermentation Specialist & International Sake Sommelier, Hakkaisan Brewery