1. Be of legal drinking age – 21 years or older in the United States of America to attend tasting.
2. Know the limit of your alcohol intake.
3. Sip your drinks slowly, use the spittoon whenever necessary, and remember to hydrate often.
4. Ensure enough time has passed before taking alcohol if you are on any medication. This includes any over-the-counter medicines.
5. There is no threshold for safe drinking during pregnancy. Please do not drink if you are pregnant, suspect that you are pregnant, or if you are trying to conceive.
6. Please refrain from alcohol if you are aware of any drinking dependency. Please consult your nearest physician or healthcare provider.
7. Please look after your belongings during the tasting. We are not liable for any misplaced or lost items.
8. Please plan for alternate ways of travel, like rideshares or appoint a designated driver when drinking. Never drink and drive!
9. Mutual Trading Co. advocates a safe and responsible drinking policy. We reserve the right to refuse service should you become intoxicated or are behaving in an unfit manner.
I have read and understood the above guidelines, and pledge to consume my alcohol responsibly at the tasting event.